Pastaria is looking for energetic, hard-working individuals to join our growing, exciting restaurant family. Pastaria is an approachable Italian concept inspired by the pasta-making factories and lively osterias of southern Italy. With a mantra of "La Verità," Pastaria represents Chef Gerard Craft's dedication to "the truth" of Italian cuisine, celebrating the simplicity and quality of great food, including organic pastas, Neapolitan-style pizzas, wood oven entrées, and of course, gelato. We are open 7 days a week for lunch, brunch, and dinner service, so open availability is preferred!
We are currently looking for experienced cooks who are eager to learn and grow with us! We offer competitive wages (starting at $16 an hour), health benefits for full-time, and discounts!
At Niche Food Group we value hospitality above all else - extending it to our customers, co-workers, suppliers, investors, and anyone else we can. We strive to be innovators, quality leaders, and are driven to provide memorable, satisfying dining experiences for everyone, every visit. We offer competitive compensation, health benefits for full-time employees, and the experience of working for a James Beard Award winning chef.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send along your resume and tell us why! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Working knowledge of basic cooking technique and multiple stations
- Culinary school is a plus, but by no means a requirement
- Open and flexible availability, including days, evenings and weekends
- Organized, quick thinking and adept at multitasking
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A positive attitude and high energy level
- Ability to maintain focus and upbeat demeanor in fast-paced environment
- Competitive wages & opportunities for advancement
- Full-time employees (working 30+ hours per week) are eligible to enroll in our health insurance program after their first 60 days of employment
- 50% employee discount at all Niche Food Group restaurants